Onboarding is a critical part of a strategic talent management program, but it is often overlooked by busy managers who believe that it’s human resources’ responsibility.
With no clear owner, high complexity, and high stakes, the on boarding process often leaves the new hires feeling anxious and unappreciated.
This can lead to first-year turnover, less-than-engaged employees, and longer times to productivity/contribution.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding helps you consistently and efficiently convert new hires into engaged, empowered, productive employees by providing an on boarding solution that is easy, automatic, and personal to lay the groundwork for a productive and engaged member of your team.
It requires a solution that incorporates the latest onboarding best practices, and emphasizes employee socialization:
- Guiding the HR department: The hiring manager, and the new hire in a meaningful way though the steps of the onboarding process.
- Connecting new hires: With the right people and relevant content even before they start.
- Developing new hires: Quickly, turning them into productive employees and enabling them to begin contributing in record time.
These Processes result in a company with:
- Improved process efficiency and compliance.
- Faster time to contribution.
- Better employee engagement and retention.