Top 5 Considerations Before Deploying A Learning Strategy
With the whole country on lockdown, the majority of businesses are now working from home. With the growing technology of LMS systems, learning online is becoming more popular than ever, so here important things to consider before introducing this to the workplace:
1. How To Measure Performance
Making sure that your employees are improving their skills is key when it comes to measuring performance. When you are looking for the appropriate learning management system, you need to make sure that it monitors specific features such as:
- Exams, assessments and certifications
- Performance goals
- Compliance objectives
- Feedback and communication
2. How To Keep Employees Motivated
Keeping your staff motivated is possibly the most difficult thing to do if they are working from home. Employees can easily get distracted if they are stuck with an issue, so it’s important that your online software has the tools to keep in touch, to make sure that they are ok and working productively. With SAP Employee Central, you will have the tools to improve collaboration with your employees which include:
- Social Collaboration: Providing a quality employee self-service
- Powerful Analytics: Correlating workforce data with financials and other important data for actionable insights.
- Complete workforce data: Employee management software with combined HR and talent data delivers a richer, more comprehensive employee profile.
This software is perfect for employee motivation as it gives them the central mindset they need to drive growth and profitability.
3. Which Goals To Assign
To make sure that your learning strategy is successful, you must assign clear and measurable goals to your employees. Moving to an e-learning environment can help stakeholders stay focused on specific tasks, so make sure that you create both short and long term achievable goals that add to the overall company objective. If your goals are SMART (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, and Time-bound), then it will be a lot easier to track online.
4. How To Align Training Goals Online
Another important thing to consider is how to align these goals to an online platform. From executives to directors every employee needs a task to work towards, so the software you choose must include a clear collaboration between stakeholders and their objectives.
With SAP SuccessFactors Performance & Goals, you can create smart goals with the “smart goal wizard” feature, which provides more than 500 configurable goals. You can also visually cascade goals from executive management, down to every employee. This is only one of the many features this software can provide.
5. Which LMS Software To Go With
The market is flooded with hundreds of LMS tools, so the software you choose must be intuitive, adaptable and robust.
Here at TalenTeam, we specialise in integrating SAP SuccessFactors for many businesses. There are many features in the LMS software that can support a variety of roles so that your workforce can work more efficiently:
- Create courses and curricula
- Track the progress of your employees
- Gain insight with analytics
- Offer course recommendations and ratings.
- Ensure regulatory compliance
If you are interested in integrating a learning management system with your business you can book a demo with by clicking on the link below: