A Typical Content
- Content vendors develop the content and then send to the customer
- Customer uploads the content and conducts testing
- Customer invariably faces integration issues which results into a back and forth with the content vendor including debates on whether content is compliant or the LMS has issues making it very difficult to pin point the issue
This process usually takes up 3 to 4 weeks for any content that faces an issue.
A Unique Content Testing Platform
- The content vendors gets access to a SuccessFactors instance so that they can start to test the content while they are in development
- Content Vendors are then able to deliver the content to the customer that works on first try saving both content vendors and the customer – time, effort, resource and costs and the ability to deploy courses faster
- The service also provides content vendors with a test guideline, troubleshooting tips and a checklist that they would usually fill and submit to customer before delivering content
- And Finally, you don’t have to give the content vendor access to your environment which usually holds sensitive employee data
Introducing the Content Testing Platform
Truly understand your Content
With our platform and its comprehensive knowledge base, you can give your content vendor a space to understand the ins and outs of content management within SAP SuccessFactors, leaving you free to focus on strategy and learning effectiveness.
Reliable Delivery of Content
Fast, reliable delivery of content can improve the user experience and course completion for your learning audience. Because it’s integrated with the Akamai Content Distribution Network (CDN), our content management platform helps you get fast and reliable content distribution.
Access to Dedicated Support
Our dedicated support experts can provide more than IT support. Our experts are learning specialists who know your challenges and understand the obstacles you face as a learning manager.
Deployed to Best Practice Configurations
Enabled for content debug and Configured with iContent storage service to host the content. Updated regularly to ensure latest SuccessFactors releases are taken into consideration for configuration.
Content Testing, Validation, Updating, and Security
All your content can be tested and validated for “launch, play, and track” to ensure effective operation and faster deployment.
Maintain Security and Keep Compliance Happy
Instead of giving access to the live environment to vendors, which may have critical and private data, our content management platform mimics your actual environment to give your vendors a reliable ‘demo’ space to execute and test.
Our Content testing platform provides content vendors access to a SuccessFactors instance resulting in a better quality deliverable.
- SuccessFactors instance with User, Admin and Mobile Access
- Dedicated premium content support person
- Checklists for content testing
- SuccessFactors content creation guidelines
- Job aids and Guides to use SuccessFactors application
- Peace of mind and increased ROI
- JAM Community with a knowledge base and to collaborate with experts
- Own domain and catalog to ensure content is secure and not accessible by others