SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System LMS
With features such as automated assignment profiles, structured programs, and multipart e-signature support, SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System provides industry’s most powerful and flexible LMS.
With features such as automated assignment profiles, structured programs, and multipart e-signature support, SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System provides industry’s most powerful and flexible Cloud LMS systems on the market.
If you are wondering questions about LMS we suggest to read this article What is a Learning Management System.
As the recognised leader in talent and learning management system software, SAP SuccessFactors LMS puts your employees at the centre of the learning experience to develop new skills, gain insights and drive people engagement.
SAP SuccessFactors LMS Features
- Create courses and curricula – Your web-based content will support performance goals, career and succession plans, organisational development, and compliance objectives.
- Track the progress of your employees – Deploy a learning strategy with SAP SuccessFactors LMS and their online learning platform that includes exams, assessments, and certifications.
- Gain insight with analytics – With the advanced SAP LMS portal offering comprehensive metrics, you can measure the effectiveness and value of your training and then make better decisions based on those metrics.
- Offer course recommendations and ratings – Help users identify which courses will help them in their development plans with a superior course management system; show course ratings to encourage feedback and improve course offerings.
- Ensure regulatory compliance – Companies in highly regulated industries can utilise our validated SaaS for LMS option in order to ensure regulatory compliance.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System
"In regulated industries such as pharmaceuticals, medical device manufacturing, and life sciences, a Learning Management System (LMS) is critical to an organization’s operational success. The LMS may be deployed for a variety of reasons including career development, sales training, operational training, safety training, partner/supplier training, and customer education. A comprehensive learning solution in these areas can certainly help an organization drive better business results."SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) Validated SaaS PDF
SAP LMS Admin Tools
Administrator’s work is done by maintaining the system after its initial launch, "GoLive". In addition to the Setup Wizard, administrators can use Admin Tools throughout the year to make changes to users, forms, and permissions based upon HR events within the company.
System administration includes:
• Manage user information (data imports, passwords, notifications)
• Manage user permissions and privileges
• Manage forms, competencies and roles, system notifications
• User support (forgotten passwords and issues with forms)
• Provide necessary assistance and support for HR managers
• Implement and train/communicate users on new functionality
• Provide reporting assistance to users (HR, management)
• Provide coaching assistance to managers and employees
Gamification in SuccessFactors Learning
Gamification is one of the most popular topics right now in Learning and Development, and it will only gain further interest and application. We will explore how Gamification works within SuccessFactors LMS, and how it might boost engagement for your learners with effective Gamification strategies.
SAP SuccessFactors Review
"Savvy leaders will also appreciate it because of its large and global customer base, including more than 180,000 customers from approximately 40 countries. The network of partners and collaborators is quite similar: the product’s business community already has more than 120,000 members!"
Benefits gained with SAP SuccessFactors LMS
The SAP learning management system is designed to get the most out of your employees while improving efficiency to reduce wasted costs from poor decision making and mismanagement, that is . With businesses seeing profit margins increase by as much as 24% for every £1,100 invested in training per employee, there’s no question that a next generation learning management software like the SuccessFactors LMS platform is vital to your business and HR success. As one of the best LMS systems around, the benefits as virtually endless.