Aligning and adapting your processes, technical requirements and user adoption, we execute projects across all sectors and markets in an efficient way.
A world class technology requires a world class implementation - We achieve this every single time.
Our team has been privileged to support organisations achieve maximum value from implementing SAP Success Factors solutions, with a focus on adoption of best practices and uncompromising focus on quality. We pride ourselves in going above and beyond the boundaries of "off the shelf" solutions.
We help you define and communicate a talent and performance management strategy that effectively conveys the purpose and value of the new tools, methods and processes being deployed.
- Prepare: We begin the journey by defining the score of work, validating business objectives, and constructing our detailed project execution plan.
- Define: With common industry practises as our benchmark, we take our unique business, data, and technical requirements and adapt them to define your system processes.
- Configure: Your dedicated project team will configure system settings, set up custom data fields, help load test data and assist with testing.
- Verify: The solution is handed over for your review and testing to ensure we've captured all of your requirements and addressed any final results.
- Deploy: Deployment involves communicating key system details to end users, conducting knowledge-transfer sessions such as admin and end-user training, as well as addressing any final open issues.
- Support: We provide up to 2 weeks of post go-live support (Q&A, troubleshooting, etc...) we can offer on-demand support or managed serviced to help you get the most out of your solution.
They loved it
"I wanted to drop a quick note to say thanks for the effort that has gone into getting our LMS off the ground. Thank you one and all – a great job by everyone involved!"
Gary Clarke, Serco
"We have worked with several service companies and I can honestly say that the TalenTeam guys made the difference. They understood our business and got the very best out of the applications we were using."
Liza Nischal, British Airways