SAP SuccessFactors Implementation Partner
Aligning and adapting your processes, technical requirements and user adoption, we execute projects across all sectors and markets in an efficient way.
A world class technology requires a world class implementation - We achieve this every single time.
Our team has been privileged to support organisations achieve maximum value from implementing SAP SuccessFactors solutions, with a focus on adoption of best practices and uncompromising focus on quality. We pride ourselves in going above and beyond the boundaries of "off the shelf" solutions.
We help you define and communicate a talent and performance management strategy that effectively conveys the purpose and value of the new tools, methods and processes being deployed.
- PREPARE: During this phase our project team conducts the initial planning and preparation activities to get the project started optimally. This includes defining the scope of work, validating business objectives, and constructing our detailed project execution plan.
- EXPLORE: In the Explore phase, our project team reviews the solution scenarios to verify that business requirements can be met within the boundaries of the solution and project scope. During this process, configuration values are identified.
- REALISE: The Realise phase encompasses taking the plans and requirements determined in the Explore phase and applying them to the system. At the end of this phase, You will sign off on the system configuration.
- DEPLOY: During the Deploy phase You will be putting the final touches on the SuccessFactors solution in preparation for the system launch. This includes communicating key system details to end-users and conducting end-user training sessions.
- SUPPORT: We provide up to 2 weeks of post go-live support (e.g. Q&A, troubleshooting). We can offer on-demand support or managed services to help you get the most out of your solution.
Click to view Our SAP Partner Certification page.
They loved it
"I wanted to drop a quick note to say thanks for the effort that has gone into getting our LMS off the ground. Thank you one and all – a great job by everyone involved!"
Gary Clarke, Serco
"We have worked with several service companies and I can honestly say that the TalenTeam guys made the difference. They understood our business and got the very best out of the applications we were using."
Liza Nischal, British Airways