Whether you want to speed up implementation, boost efficiency, or deploy new business models and capabilities – Our Support can help make it happen.
As you’re up and running and go into business as usual mode, we want you to understand all the support options and tools that are available.
Our support provides multiple channels and resources to help you how you want it, when you need it. You can deepen your product knowledge, optimize your processes, and enhance issue resolution by working with our consultants.
- Account Management: TalenTeam will provide a dedicated account manager working with customer – a key contact person for all activities.
- Consultant Support: You will be supported by a team of TalenTeam consultants involved on the ad-hoc basis depending on the need. The customer controls the time of the consultants’ involvement by setting a threshold of maximum hours that don’t require approval.
- Knowledge Base Center: TalenTeam will create a Knowledge Base centre available to the customer with supporting documents, tutorials, system FAQs and optional help desk functionalities to support the end-user’s queries.
- Quarterly Release Review: TalenTeam account manager will arrange quarterly review meetings to discuss the impacts and benefits of quarterly SuccessFactors releases and plan for any required changes in the customer’s environment.
- Annual Environment Audit: At the start of the services TalenTeam will provide a complete Audit of the Customer’s environment. This will include workbooks review, current processes, identifying potential gaps and proposing solutions. Upon project completion we will continue annually review the business processes, system use and its efficiency.
"Your consultants’ technical knowledge, support and professionalism was a great asset during the training and reflects very well on your organisation. Please convey our gratitude from all of us."
Boaz Sigelman, Senior IT Program and Project Director at Teva Pharma
"Since moving to TalenTeam we have seen a fourfold increase in system usage because with the understanding gained and the functionality applied, administrators and users across the enterprise are now seeing the full potential."
Project Manager, Public Utility